A blog about simple tricks, pranks and magic.
Description: This trick makes one look like they are levitating. David Blaine has been known to pull this trick off.
Face away from your audience. Turn your mount leg away from the audience at about 30-60 degrees. The idea is that your left leg and heel hide your mount leg.
You will need to psych up your audience a little for added effect. Delay a little by pretending to show that your getting ready.
With both feet on the ground lift yourself up on your right foot being careful to keep your heels of both feet together.
Result: If this is is done right, your audience will not see your right foot and it will look like you lift yourself off the ground.
Description: This trick will create a spring out of a paper clip.
1. Find any paper clip. The larger the clip the more spring power it will have.
2. Open it out into a square shape.
3. Bend the two end sides to be parallel with each other.
4. Open the metal up about half an inch.
5. Push both ends together and lock one side behind the other.
6. Hold the clip on a table and let go.
Result: The clip will fall over jarring loose the ends, causing the clip to spring up into the air.